Enhance your sleeping experience with the Disc Pad, a full sized, light weight sleeping pad that has been custom designed for Disc-O-Bed® by Klymit, the premier sleeping pad company. The Disc Pad fits all adult Disc Bed cot systems, as well as most other cots on the market today. This durable sleeping pad uses unique body mapping technology along with design features to help minimize air movement and maximize your overall comfort. It is easily inflated using only 10 -15 breaths so you can go from hiking to sleeping in no time.
The three non-slip silicone treatments will limit movement of the Disc Pad when in use, while the multiple channels help center you on the pad and inhibit air movement while tossing and turning. A custom designed head section provides superior support no matter how you sleep, be it on your side, back or stomach. Made with a soft, polyester material that’s not only smooth to the touch but also reduces noise so you’re assured a quiet, comfortable sleep - all night long. Patch kit together with drawstring stuff sack included for easy storage and transportation.
- Top side fabric designed for comfort, made with a soft, stretch polyester
- Under side fabric designed for durability, made with a robust polyester
- Super light and compact design for packing and transportation
- Anti-Slip silicone sections reduce movement
- Body Mapping Technology for customized comfort
- Specialized head section for superior support
- Grey, 2 tone Polyester
- Weight 2lbs (0.9kg)
- Inflated 74” (188cm) L x 30” (76cm) W x 2.5” (6cm) H
- Technology Body Mapped Design for Ultimate Comfort